- Complementary Consultation
- Monthly Meetings
- Week of Wedding Consultation
- One Sight Visit (to assist with layout)
- Time Line Prepartion
- Vendor Referrals (if needed)
- Week of Wedding Vendor Follow-Up
- 2 Hour Wedding Rehearsal
- Wedding Day Coordination
- Staging Wedding Party
- Greeting Guests
- Cocktail/Social Hour Coordination
- Reception Coordination (with assistance from DJ)
- 1st Dance & Speciality Dances
- Bouquet & Garter Toss
- Coordinator Assistant
- Set-Up of Personal Items at Ceremony, Cocktail/Social Hour and/or Reception Site
- Consildation of Personal Items Before Staff Departure
- Up to 8 hours of service
Contact Us Today For More Information!
Planning a wedding can be fun and an experience a bride can experience with her family and wedding party!
You have all the vendors, have all the details planned but not sure how to bring everything to life! One thing you do know: you know you don't want your Mother, Aunt or anyone in your wedding party to have to "work" on your wedding day. That is where a Day-Of Coordinator can be so helpful and necessary!